BLAQUE ORCHIDS STORY
WHO ARE WE?
No new comer to entrepreneurship, the principles were instilled in Cedric from a tender age by his mother, who would sell designer handbags to make extra income.
The baton was then passed on to Cedric who turned to selling fast foods at popular June 16th events, to make an extra buck while looking for a job after completing his IT Project management qualification.
The passion and drive to spearhead a youth driven creative agency further ignited in Mr Mabaso when one of his female role model topped the Forbes Africa 2014/15 businesswomen of the year.
“Blaque Orchids” The name is derived from the flower “Black Orchid” a member of the orchid family. A black orchid flower grows and blossoms in the most of toughest of conditions. Mr Mabaso drew comparison to the black orchid flower and has never looked back since, choosing to dedicate and invest his time to perfecting the business industry, and succeeding irrespective of his circumstances.
TO CREATE LASTING LEGACIES
By paying attention to detail, following through all the necessary steps to establishing, maintaining and sustaining a brand. “OUR OBJECTIVE IS TO TRANSFORM SOUTH AFRICAN CORPORATES, BRANDS AND PERSONALITIES INTO GLOBAL GIANTS”
By utilizing our vibrant expertise and experience to turn ideas and concepts into creative award winning solutions for our clientele.
Blaque Orchids Group services Corporate and Media & Entertainment Clients through its key services which include Corporate Communications, Public Relations and Brand Management.
We further enhance our clients’ brands through conceptualizing events, products, services and idea(s) they wish to develop and implement, especially in establishing brand consistency.
How we do it?
– We consult with potential clients extensively.
– We do an extensive analysis of the client’s brand, service or product.
– We present the client with a report of their current status.
– We identify the client’s problem root cause.
– We present strategic solutions.
– We present a solid realistic turn around strategy and time frame.
– We work within strict and attainable KPI’s.
– We establish an understanding of client’s work scope.
– We establish productive status meetings.
– We follow up on potential and prospective leads.
– We ensure quality work.
– We practice professional business ethics.
– We invoice upon delivery.